Onsite/Remote Management and Support Services
Remote Support via TeamViewer
We offer a wide range of support and repair services, including but not limited to:
- Installation of new hardware and software
- Troubleshooting problematic hardware and software
- Configuration of new or existing systems
- Virus and malware removal
- Secure deletion of your information from old hard drives for recycling or donation
- Updates to firmware, software, and operating systems
- Upgrading existing systems
- System optimization
- System cleaning
- Security audits of your existing systems
We use TeamViewer for our remote assistance, and we do offer monthly subscriptions for our custom TeamViewer installation and Anti-Virus end point solution powered by Bitdefender.
This allows us to set numerous system warnings, that notify us when something goes wrong or when specified conditions are met, so that we may notify you and resolve the issue before it becomes a problem:
- Monitoring for infected files and email, detected by routine scans. A second notification is sent if the infection must be removed manually.
- Notification of outdated Anti-Virus definitions.
- System utilization: If your system is consistently showing CPU, memory, or storage usage above 90%, it's either time to consider upgrading or there may be a problem that needs to be resolved.
- Operating system updates that are available and need to be installed.
- Notification of hard drive errors which are not typically made known to the user, as the operating system simply moves to a new location on the disk. If this happens frequently, the disk needs to be replaced before data is lost. This setting lets us know ahead of time, giving us time to replace the drive before it becomes a significant problem.